Thursday, March 14, 2013

Plaid Commuter Bags


These designs really gave my computer a workout. They started as 5000 pixel images but for the diagonal patterns I had to piece them together into 10,000 then rotate and crop them. Now the cooling fan sounds like it may go out soon! Oh well. My wife's reaction to the Green Plaid made it worthwhile :). I hope you enjoy them as much as she. In yesterday's post I listed all the great features of these bags along with my Argyle Patterns


Black Plaid

Black Plaid Commuter Bag Black Plaid laptop Bag


Green Plaid

Green Plaid Commuter Bag Green Plaid laptop Bag


Red White and Blue Plaid

Red White and Blue Plaid Rickshaw Commuter Laptop Bag Red White and Blue Plaid Commuter Bag


Cornflower Blue Plaid

Cornflower Blue Plaid Commuter Bag Cornflower Blue Plaid Rickshaw Commuter Laptop Bag


Black and White Plaid

Black and White Plaid Commuter Bag Black and White Plaid Rickshaw Commuter Laptop Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment