Thursday, June 12, 2014

Black and White Marble pattern Wedding Collection


Introducing my first wedding collection. I've actually been putting it off for two reasons. It's time consuming and I am ignorant of the subject :). After getting caught up on a bunch of other work I decided to crack down and go for it. I looked around for some inspiration on a new design and here is what I came up with; a white marble pattern with a black marble border.


So far in the collection there are two styles of wedding invitations, save the date postcard, postage and refrigerator magnet, an RSVP card, bride and groom names postage, thank you card, and a bridal shower invitation. More will be added to the collection especially if anyone makes a request for a certain product not already done. I hope you enjoy what I have done so far.

Edit:Personalized Wedding Serving Trays have been added to the collection.















No comments:

Post a Comment